Testimonies for Dr. Garza Morales, The Vida Human Reproduction Science Institute


The Vida Human Reproduction Science Institute

Here are some testimonies from some of their patients:

"We had artificial insemination several, several times, which was unsuccessful. Until eventually we came to Dr. Garza Morales and we went through the In Vitro process with him. We had faith in medicine, in Dr. Garza Morales, in the people from this clinic, and from the other two clinics as well, who came up to Matamoros to watch, to help, and to participate. It wasn´t a stressful experience. It was very nice and very helpful, the doctor would tell you everything you needed to know. And whenever I would call, as my Spanish wasn't very good, everybody was willing to help translate! It was really very nice. It wasn't scary, at all. Like if you go to Houston, its so big and overwhelming, and down here was so much nicer".




"To all the couples who have not been able to conceive on their own. Do not give up. There is always a solution to this.
I would like to recommend to all the husbands to be very supportive to your wives. It´s not an easy process. It takes a lot of psychological strength.
Don´t give up, don´t loose hope. Look at me, I have a five year old girl who I went through the In Vitro process. I went through it again, I continued batteling because I knew I could have another child. Thanks to God I am pregnant at this time. All because of God´s blessing and Dr. Garza´s knowledge".


If you are interested in joining us on a visit of IVF clinic's please Email US
OR contact us on our Mexico Message Board Here.
 

MexicoIVF.org. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved by Mexico IVF and Intended Parent Expect Miracles Agency